These are our top Cocoa Beach restaurants
The Shark Pit
It’s where the locals eat. I, great hand made Pizza on the Space Coast… All next to the Starbucks Store
It has something for everyone in the family. Kids can enjoy watching our daredevil chef tossing their pizza high into the air. While other watch the sharks in the tank.
Happy Hour is from 3pm-7pm 7 days a week, save a few bucks
The Shark Pit name is for the infamous local surfing spot…
What we love there
1. Sampler Platter – (4) Coconut Shrimp, (4) Wings with choice of sauce, (4) 2.Mozzarella Sticks, Bruchetta & Calamari
3. Fried Crab Bites – Breaded and Fried, served with Dipping Sauce
4. Balsamic Glazed Seared Tuna
5. Shark Pit Big Bite Burger – TWO 1/2 Lb patties, four slices of Bacon, four slices of Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato and Onion piled high on a Kaiser Roll
6.Key West Key Lime Tart – Itsy bitsy Key Limes make a big, sweet taste in the mouth-watering classic filling, in a Graham Cracker Crust
4001 North Atlantic Ave.
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
Slow and Low
There name It’s simple! SLOW: refers to how we cook all our meat; and LOW : refers to the temperature we cook all our meat. We believe in cooking all our products the proper way and not rush to get it done.
This place has the best BBQ around… I can taste it now. mmm…
It’s located very close to the beach and you can smell the bbq for blocks away. Its another great local place.
Some of our favorites are:
1. Fried Pickle Chips- Dill pickle chips lightly battered and fried. Served with a dill horseradish sauce.
2.BBQ Nachos- Tortilla chips topped with melted cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, Low Down & Dirty, sour cream and fried jalapeños.
3. Brisket – Seasoned with “Slow & Low’s” own rub and smoked for 10 hrs
4. Pucker’n Pig- Our version of a traditional North Carolina style pork sandwich. Chopped pork combined with spicy vinegar slaw.
306 N. Orlando Ave
There dough and sauces are made fresh every morning; our vegetables are brought in fresh every day too. Your in the mood for some great Italian dishes, or mouth watering garlic knots. There open 365 until 1:30AM in the morning
Some of our favorites are
1. Chicken Carbonara – Diced chicken breast sauteed with bacon, fresh garlic & basil in our Alfredo sauce served over penne pasta.
2. Italian Sampler- A delightful combination of 4 cheese ravioli, 5 cheese manicotti & beef ravioli covered with Mama’s sauce& topped with provolone.
3. Lobster Ravioli – Lobster stuffed in egg pasta with a four cheese blend sautéed in our Ala Vodka sauce.
4. Freshly Prepared Italian Cannoli
6200 N Atlantic Ave, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
The Fat Snook
The place is a casual beachside restaurant packed with a tremendous passion for fresh, local seafood. Hand selected boutique-style wines and craft beers from across the world.
Some of the local Favorites
1. Seared Jumbo Scallop- Banana Polenta, Bacon Maple Marmalade
2. Catch #1
Grilled Local Catch, Fennel Salami & Potato Rosti, Roasted Garlic & White Anchovie Aioli, Acidulated Rockledge Gardens Bean Salad
House-Cured Birch Syrup Bacon Wrapped Filet- Kentucky bourbon roasted onions, buttermilk and collard green mashed potatoes
2464 S. Atlantic Avenue
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931