Event Features Over 60 Unique Eats and More Than 55 Local and International Craft Brews
ORLANDO, Fla. (January 17, 2017) – Combining unique culinary delights with memorable performances on 14 consecutive Saturdays, the Seven Seas Food Festival is coming to SeaWorld Orlando Feb. 11 – May 13, 2017. Each week guests can sip and sample their way around the world of international coastal cuisine while enjoying craft beers, paired wines and specialty entertainment. The fun extends beyond the food with live performances each Saturday from top country, rock and Latin music artists.
Seven Seas Food Festival Headline Entertainment:
While new flavors will tempt guests’ taste buds throughout the park, live entertainment will have everyone dancing, singing and laughing along to some of their favorite artists. The Seven Seas Food Festival brings 14 live acts to SeaWorld Orlando’s Bayside Stadium.
- Lynyrd Skynyrd (February 11)
- Lee Brice (February 18)
- Bill Engvall (Feb 25)
- Styx (March 4)
- Justin Moore (March 11)
- ZZ Top (March 18)
- Phillip Phillips (March 25)
- Coming Soon (April 1)
- Village People (April 8)
- Commodores (April 15)
- Oscar D’León (April 22)
- Olga Tanon (April 29)
- Grupo Mania (May 6)
- Coming Soon (May 13)
Seven Seas Food Festival Coastal Cuisine:
Complete with 11 new global markets, guests will set sail on a taste adventure as they discover more than 60 unique Asian, Latin, European, Polynesian and North Atlantic dishes throughout the park. A wide of array of wine, specialty cocktails and over 55 local and international craft brews will be featured exclusively during the Festival as well. A selection of menu highlights include:
- Asian Market- Peking Duck Lo Mein with Fresh Oriental Vegetables
- Korean Market- Bingsu Salted Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Caramel Popcorn
- Mexican Market- Braised Chicken Adobo with Mole Sauce
- Caribbean Market- Cinnamon Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Sweet Plantain Mash
- Florida Market- Fried Kataifi Orange drizzled with Local Honey
- Mediterranean Market- Smoked Cured Salmon topped with Sweet Dill Mustard
- North Atlantic Market- Banana & Caramel Cheesecake topped with Whipped Cream & Caramelized Bananas
- Brazilian Market- Brazilian Churrasco with Chimichurri & Garbanzo Frito
- Pacific Coast Market- Braised Pork Cheeks with Savory Apple Polenta
- Polynesian Island Market- “Loco Moco” Grilled Spam, White Rice, Scrambled Egg & Brown Gravy
- Gulf Coast Market- Southern Creamy Cheese Grits with a Blackened Shrimp
In addition to the market stops, the event will feature a wide array of BBQ and comfort cuisine including Slow Smoked Ribs, caramelized in a SeaWorld original BBQ sauce, Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese and a Grilled Kielbasa Sausage Sandwich. A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival delights can be found online at SeaWorldOrlando.com/SevenSeas.
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival begins at 11 a.m. every Saturday, Feb. 11 – May 13 and continues through park close. Like all special events at SeaWorld, the Seven Seas Food Festival is included with park admission.
Best Way to Play:
The best way for guests to experience the Seven Seas Food Festival is with an annual pass. SeaWorld Pass Members can purchase reserved concert seating during an exclusive presale beginning January 19.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit www.SeaWorldOrlando.com. Follow SeaWorld on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest Seven Seas Food