Here are some of my reasons why this is one of my favorite festivals Epcot has.
The photo ops here are amazing right now instead of taking the obligatory photo in front of Spaceship Earth, its time to get some of the most colorful photos around Epcot. You will surround yourself with beautiful backdrops for your pictures. As you’re strolling through the gardens and walkways the smell of floral fragrances are relaxing. While you’re snapping selfies with your Disney Friends as topiaries. These photos are surely not the same photos your get all the other times you visit Epcot.
If there’s something Epcot does well, thats food and music. This year there are more outdoor kitchens then last year to tempt you with their creations. There are so many great beverages for children and adults to sample. Be sure to grab the 2017 Garden Passport before you begin. The booklet will tell you the location and menu of each outdoor kitchen. When the sun sets head over to the America Gardens Theatre for the Garden Rocks concert series, Friday through Monday evenings, there will be bands from the 60’s through the 90’s. For a complete lineup, check the bottom of this post. The concerts are no charge with park admission.
The 2017 Garden Passport will be your best friend. If you have little ones that easily bored looking at Buzz Lightyear and Figment, head over to the children’s play area or any of the listed Kid’s Weekend Activities. There is also tours offered during Flower and Garden. They can range from a quick 20 minute to a 3 hour in-depth talk and walk.
Honestly, this is the most relaxing time to visit Epcot. The beauty of the flowers and topiaries are unlike anything else I’ve seen anywhere else, they are breathtaking. It takes some serious skill and creative to accomplish this. What I wouldn’t give to have them in my yard. Just take your time and walk the world showcase, eat the cuisines from around the world and enjoy.
Let Us Help You in Planning an Extraordinary Disney Trip!
Let the expert travel planner Jamie work with you to create the perfectly planned Disney vacation at Magical Enchanted Vacations, making sure nothing is left to chance. Please email for FREE quotes and planning tips.
Poised to be one of the best ever, this year’s line-up shakes out like this:
- March 3-4 – Jon Secada – “Just Another Day”
- March 5-6 – Dennis DeYoung – The Music of STYX – “Grand Illusion”
- March 10-13 – The Pointer Sisters – “I’m So Excited”
- March 17-18 – Simple Plan – “Welcome to My Life” – NEW
- March 19-20 – Plain White T’s – “Hey There Delilah”
- March 24-27 – Night Ranger – “Sister Christian“
- March 31-April 3 – Little River Band – “Reminiscing”
- April 7-10 – Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice – “Spinning Wheel”
- April 14-17 – Gin Blossoms – “Hey Jealousy”
- April 21-24 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO – “Evil Woman”
- April 28-29 – Exposé – “Point of No Return” – NEW
- April 30-May 1 – Berlin featuring Terri Nunn – “Take My Breath Away” – NEW
- May 5-8 – STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas – “We Built This City”
- May 12-15 – The Guess Who – “American Woman”
- May 19-22 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone – “I’m Henry VIII, I Am”
- May 26-29 – The Spinners – “Working My Way Back To You”
“Garden Rocks” concert performances are held each Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday of the Festival. Show times are at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. & 8 p.m. each night. Concerts are included with regular park admission to Epcot.