1.Travel Agents who specialize in Disney have their Disney Degree!
Disney Travel agents have to not only be a regular travel agent, but they also have to take the College of Disney Knowledge course to be able to book Disney Travel. This extension online course goes through every type of Disney Vacation.
The travel agent will learn all about the hotels, the amenities of staying on property, transportation and so much more. All about the parks and dinning. They have to take a test every year as Disney has new courses each year so that the travel agent is up to date with all the new changes at Disney Parks.
2.Promotion & Discount Monitoring
Did you know that booking your vacation with a travel agent can actually SAVE you money? This is a proven fact. How can you save money by booking with a travel agent? Disney often releases highly sought after travel discounts. Examples include Free Dining (usually in the Fall), Room Only discounts (up to 25% off), as well as the Play, Stay & Dine discount (typically offered in the Spring).
Disney only offers a limited number of promotions. If you book Disney with a travel agent they will have advance notice of the promotions and can grab them for you as soon as they are released (should they be available during your travel dates).
If time is a limited resource then you don’t even need another reason to book your Disney Vacation with a Travel Agent. Here are just some of the things your travel agent will be able to do for you to save time, and explain to you in depth why there a great idea.
- book fast passes
- How far in advance to make your dining reservations and booking them for you
- What are Extra Magic Hours?
- Booking Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique/Pirates League/Specialty Cruises
- Which restaurants have character breakfasts and dinner (plus, our favorites)
- Do you actually need car rental
- What are Magic Bands
- What is the My Disney Experience App
- How to get groceries delivered to your room
- How to save on photos from Memory Maker?
- What is the Disney Dining Plan and making sure you get to eat what you want
- What kind of Park Ticket do I need to buy. How many days
- Transportation Resort to the airport
- transportation from Resort to park and back again
- Stroller / Scooter rentals
Do you know that there are over 140 sit down restaurants within Disney World? That’s a lot of menus and food reviews to scour through to find out which restaurant to go to. Plus, with Disney, a lot of these reservations get booked up super fast. Did you know that you need to book the Be Our Guest Restaurant 180 days in advance just to have a chance at a reservation? Of course, not, there is too much information to know about your Disney World trip. Your Travel Agent should help guide you to the best places to eat, and will book them for you.
5.Premium Services for FREE
With me as your Travel Agents I do not charge for my services. I just want you to focus on fun. I will say there are other services that do charge for these services, make sure you check with the company.
- Itinerary Planning
- Free quotes
- Book Fast Passes w/ Height Requirement info
- Park navigation assistance
- Assistance with Birthday/Anniversary Celebrations
- Scheduling Spa Treatments
- Book your dining reservations. Which restaurants have character dining and restaurants that have Fast Passes for select evening time entertainment.
- Setup Magical Express to get you from the airport to the Resort and back.
- Give you advice on how to get groceries order delivered to your room.
- Book Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique/Pirates League/for guests’ children.
- Explain how My Disney Experience App, and Magic Bands work
6.One person the speak to
Have you ever called the Disney World Reservation line, they are extremely nice people, but every time you get on the phone you need to go through the same song and dance of having to wait on hold, give your name, spell it four times if you have a hard to spell name, and then about 20 minutes into the call you finally get to ask the question you wanted the answer to. It’s a bit of a tedious process and it’s probably why I receive so many questions on my social media channels\ When you use a Travel Agent, they are your main contact so anytime you need to make a change just give them a call, which brings me to my next point. Unfortunately sometimes life gets in the way of a vacation, and when those things happen, it is nice to have just one person to call when an emergency happens to take care of everything change dates, cancel, whatever the case may be.
Contact Jamie today for her to help customize your adventures email her today.