I was provided with complimentary tickets to Monster Jam®; however, all opinions are my own.
Whether you a seasoned Monster Jamer or a newbie I’m sure you will find a few of these tips and tricks helpful. We would consider our self-seasoned we have gone for the last 8 or 9 years. It is something my family looks forward to every year.
Having children changes you. Especially having children with interests that are very different than mine. Thankfully I have found that I really love monster truck shows.
- Arrive early. Everyone tailgates and hangs out its a family bonding experience. I also say arrive early for the Party In the Pits. This is a separately ticketed event where you can meet the drivers and see the trucks up close. I say if you have kids with you its a must do, or if you’re a Monster Jam fan. Well, known drivers have longer lines. If you plan on seeing Grave Digger, El Torro Loco or Max D you better get there early. plan accordingly. Meanwhile, newer or lesser known drivers will have much shorter lines.
- Bring headphones/earplugs. If you remember nothing else from this article, be sure to bring some protection for your kids’ ears and yours. Monster trucks are LOUD, and the kids will enjoy the show so much more if they don’t have to keep covering their ears.
- House lights are always on, This is huge for us we are frequent flyers of the bathrooms. I really appreciate that I’m not fumbling to get to the bathroom. The isles are clear and it’s easy to see where you’re going.
- Pick your seat wisely. The higher up you sit the more the cars look like there on hot wheels track and there toy cars, but sitting higher you see the whole track. If Jumps is what you’re after you will want lower level.
- Bring your own Monster Jam Hot Wheels truck. Before the event stop and purchase your own Hot wheels and surprise your child with it when they’re asking for that souvenir.
To purchase tickets or learn more information on Monster Jam, visit www.MonsterJam.com.
View more Monster Jam madness at www.youtube.com/MonsterJamLive.