We are lucky enough to attend as there guest this year. If your Looking for something fun to do while your kids are off school this long weekend? Go to the Florida State Fair in Tampa. That’s what we’re doing this year. It’s our first time here and wow!! There’s so much to do! This place is amazing.
Some of the activities and events
• Circus Hollywood
• Sea Lion Splash
• Welde’s Bear Show
• Hollywood Racing Pigs
• K-9s in Flight
• Max Power
• Dennis Lee
• One Man Band
• Josh Knotts Extreme Illusions and Escapes
• Kazual – An Acapella Quartet
• The Ninja Experience
• Solution Action Sports Extreme BMX and FMX Show
• Professor Smart Science Show
• Lazer Light Shows at Night
• Midway Sky Eye- Largest Traveling Big Wheel
• Country Gold Tour 2018 Fair Line-up Leroy Van Dyke , Rhonda Vincent, Moe Bandy , T.G. Sheppard (VIP Seating & Packages Available)
• PBS Kids Fun Zone – Located in the Florida Center, The PBS Kids Fun Zone is the largest gathering of PBS Kids Characters ever assembled! Imagine meeting Clifford the Big Red Dog, Peg + Cat, Arthur, Curious George, and The Man in the Yellow Hat, Elmo, Jet Propoulsion, Nature Cat, Buddy Dinosaur, Katerina Kittycat, Maya and Miguel, Word Girl, and the Super Why team, all at the Florida State Fair. Each day of the fair, multiple characters will be available to meet their fans. There will also be fun family activities such as dance parties, book readings, and incredible crafts and activities, all brought to you by your friends at WEDU. Discover the Fun at the PBS Kids Fun Zone, 10 am – 6 pm daily in the Florida Center
• There are tons of exhibits and special events for this day. You can see the full schedule on there web site.
Special for this President’s Day, students with ID from Sarasota, Manatee, Polk, and Pinellas Counties will get free admission. Or if you don’t have a child in that county you can get $5 admission when you bring a Coca-Cola product can or bottle.
Parking is always free
Florida State Fair Info
Florida State Fairgrounds at
Florida State Fair Authority
4800 U.S. Highway 301 North
Tampa, FL 33610
Friday, Saturday, Sunday and President’s Day, gates open at 9:00 a.m.
Midway opens at 10:00 a.m.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and President’s Day, admission gates will close between 9:30 and 10:00 p.m.
The Midway will close approximately 1-1/2 hours after the admission gates close. Weather permitting.
Weekend Prices: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Presidents’ Day (holiday)
$13 for Adults
$7 for Children, ages 6-11
5 and under are FREE!
$35 Anyday Ride Armband – Armbands do not include admission.
Ride Armbands are one time use only.The Batcopter tour is not included in the purchase of a ride armband.
Click HERE to Buy!
Batcopter Ride Prices:
Single Child $30
Double Orbit $50
Photos are available for $10 or $20
We received tickets to the fair in exchange for my honest opion.