Can you believe that school’s about to start real? you must be shopping in full swing. I wanted to give you some of the back to school must have’s for this year! While we realize each school and class are different with their list of school supplies, we’re giving you the scoop on the coolest gear. Read on to check out our list of 10 must have school supplies for your little students.
- Little Green hair products: We recommend the Lice Guard care set. you cant even be to careful with your kids. It’s a great preventative care with its Shampoo, detangler and style gel
A 3-piece, non-toxic system clinically tested to help prevent head lice infestation. Formulated with a proprietary blend of natural ingredients, Lice Guard System is effective, yet gentle enough for daily use. For maximum results layer all the products.
Lice Guard Shampoo: Shampoo formulated with a proprietary blend of natural Tea Tree, Neem, Rosemary, Peppermint, Lavender, and Eucalyptus oils to effectively help repel head lice.
Lice Guard Detangler: Conditioning hair detangler formulated with a proprietary blend of natural Tea Tree, Neem, Rosemary, Peppermint, Lavender, and Eucalyptus oils to effectively help repel head lice.
Lice Guard Gel: Styling gel formulated with a proprietary blend of natural Tea Tree, Neem, Rosemary, Peppermint, Lavender, and Eucalyptus oils to effectively help repel head lice.
2.L.L. Bean Backpacks they are very durable and last my kids all year.
3. Paper Source: They have some very cute planners for the new school year, and other cutesy items to make any kid stand out.
Vibe Squad Giant Avocado Eraser 17-Month Llama Custom Planner
4. Mifold: Mifold adjusts the adult-sized seatbelt to securely fit a child. Two red lap belt guides hold the lap belt accurately on the hip bones. The shoulder strap and red clip aligns the chest strap with the child’s shoulder.
Its the perfect grab and go booster seat!! it folds up and takes up virtually no room.
5. Name Bubbles: these little bubbles are great way to label your kids stuff for school there so easy to use and dishwasher safe.
6. Crayola Silly Scents: Everyone loves Crayola? Look at the new scented markers that just came out . Sweet aromas where kids will recognize and enjoy doing arts and crafts or even projects.
7. bath and Body Works- 5 Pack Sanitizer: I have one of these attached to all the kids backpacks and my purse! How handy are these and they smell so yummy to! Oh and don’t forget to get the holder for these cute sanitizers.
8. Ring Door Bell- It’s the best $200 you will spend in a long time. Here’s why, the package-on-the-porch scenario. Did someone make off with your Amazon loot while you were at work?It’s great for knowing when the kids get back from school. You can hard wire it in, take it off the charge or even better if your front door gets sun you can SOLAR charge it!!